Digga Aluminium Loading Ramps
Are available in 2 styles:
Digga LR Loading Ramps
Digga LRU Loading Ramps
LR style ramps extruded rungs and suit rubber tyred and rubber tracked machines. They are available in pairs and have combined carrying capacities of 1 to 5.9 tonnes.
LRU style ramps billet rungs and suit steel tracks, rubber pads, rubber tyred and rubber tracked machines. They are available in pairs and have combined carrying capacities of 6.2 to 9 tonnes.
Digga's Aluminium Loading Ramps
A light weight aluminium loading ramp with enhanced safety that delivers on quality, performance, and is cost effective. European designed and engineered, the Digga loading ramps feature the most advanced design in the Australian market today. Digga's aluminium loading ramps include a standard range (1t to 6.2t) and a Universal range (5.2t to 9t). The ramps are used to load excavators, skid steer loaders and mini loaders on trailers, tipper trucks and flat beds.
Loading Ramps Features & Benefits
- Patented extruded double T-rail with interlocking rungs
- 3 different connection methods
- Enhanced beam strength
- 18 Month Warranty
- CE and TUV certification
- New stronger rung design
- Reinforced bottom and top rungs (Length of reinforcement differs on every ramp model)
- Low to the ground bottom rung
- Superior strength & durability
Standard Loading Ramp Range
- Suitable for rubber tyres and rubber track machines
- Rung design prevents clogging up with mud, stones, and other debris reducing the risk of tyre/track slippage
- New rung design cleans the wheels/tracks as machines climb the ramp, minimising debris taken onto the truck
- New rung design allows operators to safely walk up the ramp
- Smoothest ride of any ramp on the market
Universal Loading Ramp Range
- Superior strength, versatility, and safety
- The first dual purpose loading ramp available for rubber, steel tracked, and wheeled machines
- Rungs are level with the top of the main supporting rail, minimising wear and providing greater durability
- Patented, studded rungs are machined from a solid, not hollow extrusion, minimising slip or loss of grip during the loading/unloading activity
About Earthmoving Warehouse
We are a prominent earthmoving attachment supplier in Australia, offering superior quality products and excellent customer service and technical support.
Contact us today for more information