Hydrive Trenchers for Skid Steer Loaders up to 8T
PROUDLY MADE IN AUSTRALIA
The Digga Hydrive Trencher suits all makes and models of Skid Steer Loaders up to 4.5T with a minimum flow rate of 50Lpm. With 900mm or 1200mm Chain, the Hydrive Trencher has the option of 5 different Cutting Widths and 3 different types of Teeth are available:
100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm and 300mm Cutting Widths
Earth Chain: Earth Teeth on every "Second Station." Best for soft clean ground with no floaters or tree roots.
Combination Chain: 70% Diggatac Teeth and 30% Earth Teeth. Best for most applications. Cuts through hard soil, roots, shale and rocky ground.
Diggatac Chain: Diggatac Carbide Teeth. Best for hard shale, asphalt or frozen ground.
The Digga Hydrive XD models offer wider cutting widths and are perfect for larger machines up to 8T with a minimum flow rate of 60Lpm. Available with:
150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm and 350mm Cutting Widths.
Digga Hydrive Trencher "Plug and Play" packages include:
- Your choice of chain
- Hoses and Couplers to suit your machine
- Standard** Side Shift Frame
- Crumber Bar
- Twin detachable Spoil Augers
Standard Frames are available to suit:
- Bobcat 463
- Mustang - Single Pin
- Huski 4SDK4, 4SDK5, 4SDK8 and 4SDK10
- Huski 2SDK8, 3SDK5, 3SDK6 and 3SDK8
- Schaffer 2020, 2022, 2026 and 3150
Please Provide the Make and Model of Your Machine in the "Special Instructions For Seller" Section Upon Checkout.
**More Frames are available on request but may incur a surcharge. Please contact us for more details if your machine isn't listed above.
Trenchers - Machines up to 8T
Get ready for some serious trenching with Digga's Hydrive range of Trenchers. Choose from standard models up to 1200mm digging depth - Ideal for skid steer loaders up to 4.5 tonne, or choose from the bigger XD models with a wider cutting width perfect for larger machines up to 8 tonne.
Trencher usage ranges from pipe laying for irrigation, to underground power & communications, road repairs, and general construction.
Unique drive system positioning
Drive System positioning allows for more usable horse power, providing greater efficiency for serious trenching. The EATON motor is housed above the spoil, protecting from rocks and debris.
Heavy duty crumbing system
Start trenching with the crumber in-ground. A super heavy duty spring ensures the crumber stays engaged with the bottom of the trench for maximum spoil removal from start to finish.
Remove spoil from both sides
Twin Spoil Augers remove finely crumbled spoil to both sides of the trench for a cleaner finish. Both augers can be detached when needed for close-up trenching to walls or fences.
Trench faster & safer with a high visibility grill
A High Visibility Grill lets the operator see what thery are doing regardless of the trencher's angle, helping them to work faster and safer.
Advanced design for minimal ground disturbance
Advanced design creates finely crumbed spoil for effective re-compaction and minimal ground disturbance.
Anti-back flex chain design
You can be guaranteed of quality and superior performance with our Anti-back Flex design. It prevents the chain links from flexing back in tough soil conditions.
Pick up from our warehouses in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.
Freight avaialble Australia wide.
|Specification||900mm / 1200mm||XD 1200mm|
|Hydraulic Flow||50-80 Lpm||60-115 Lpm|
|Motor Size||2K Bell Eaton||2K Bell Eaton|
|Max Pressure - Do Not Exceed||240 bar @ 60 Lpm||240 bar @ 60 Lpm|
|Max Flow - Do Not Exceed||75 Lpm @ 200 bar||115 Lpm @130 bar|
|Max Continuous Power||25 Kw (34 hp)||25 Kw (34 hp)|
|Length||1888mm / 2160mm||2478mm|
* Price does not include GST. GST will be calculated on check-out.
Problems You Can Address With the Right Trench Digging Machine
Although a trench digger makes the function clear by its name alone, there is more to using this equipment than simply tearing into the ground and digging up large volumes of earth. With the Digga Bigfoot, which works as an attachment for several machines, you can accomplish a much wider variety of tasks. Some of the most common problems a device such as this solves include:
- Difficulty in reaching an appropriate depth to run sensitive cabling or plumbing that must remain protected from the elements. Some ground conditions are more challenging than others; a sandy soil is no problem compared to chewing through asphalt. The right machine will come with a variety of blade types so you may choose the appropriate one for the job at hand.
- Issues with spoil falling back into the trench or causing problems with the operation of the ditch trencher itself. Few things are as frustrating as achieving a clean start to a new ditch, only to watch as the spoil ejected from the ground falls back into the trench as you go farther along. Choosing a more modern and well-equipped unit provides you with solutions to avoid this problem altogether, safely ejecting spoil away from the trench and saving hours of labour.
- Challenges in correctly aligning the unit or knowing you've started the trench accurately. Many operators require a spotter on the ground to let them know when to engage the trenching apparatus fully. The Digga units we supply solve this problem with an innovative addition to the riding unit which we'll discuss shortly.
With this level of versatility, investing in a chainsaw trencher should not be an intimidating prospect. Instead, it should be easy to see that it’s a gateway to an excellent return on your investment. With the proper maintenance and operation, your Bigfoot trencher will continue to provide the functionality you need on the job site year in and year out.
Key Questions to Ask Earthmoving Warehouse When You Want to Buy a Trencher
At Earthmoving Warehouse, we have years of experience and a deep understanding of the hardware to draw upon to help our customers make the right choice. As you explore the different trenching options we provide, you may wonder if Digga units are the correct choice. To get to the bottom of the issue, you may find it helpful to engage our staff in a friendly phone conversation regarding some of the following questions. Use these as a launchpad for your considerations.
- With what brands of heavy machinery is the Digga Bigfoot compatible? One of the most versatile options on the market today, you'll find it is easy to fit the Bigfoot to tractors, excavators, diggers, and more from major manufacturers. These include Kanga, Caterpillar, Bobcat, Toro, and New Holland, to name just a few. Ask us about the full list today.
- Can I start trenching with the crumber in the ground? What user-friendly features does the Bigfoot have to make it more appealing? We can walk you through all the valuable aspects of this cable trenching tool so you can be sure it's the right investment for your business.
- What kind of warranty service does this unit come with from the manufacturer? What type of maintenance can I expect? How long do the cutting blades last? These are all crucial questions that may impact your decision to make a purchase. Let's explore the answers in detail together.
We always look forward to hearing from new potential customers. Give us a ring today.
The Benefits of Digga Trenchers from Earthmoving Warehouse
As one of the leading manufacturers of earthmoving equipment in Australia and other regions around the world, Digga has an established reputation for quality. Knowing that the machinery you purchase can stand the test of time is one thing, but it needs to deliver ease of operation and good on-the-job versatility. Is that true for the Bigfoot? A look at the benefits this machine brings to the table makes it clear that the answer is a resounding "yes."
- The Bigfoot features a cab-visible skid foot - no spotter required. Set the correct depth, then watch as the skid foot remains fully visible as you put the trencher into position. You now know precisely where you're beginning, so there is no need to worry about trenching the wrong spot.
- A heavy-duty spoil auger and back feeding system to prevent overburden from dirtying the working side of the trench. The auger reliably spits out as much spoil as possible, aided by the spring-loaded crumber in the ground. The skid foot ensures overburden returns to a position where the auger captures it and deposits it away from the trench.
- This is a highly popular trench digger we have for sale for a good reason: its versatility makes it incredibly easy to fit different types of equipment. From tractors with enough horsepower to excavators of up to 4.5 tonnes in weight, the Bigfoot attaches to them all and delivers the same reliable performance in every situation.
Fast Facts About This Trenching Machine
Stats and specifications might seem boring to some, but for buyers, they're vital information. As you learn more about the Bigfoot trencher and its capabilities, it's worth taking a closer look at some of the basic specs the machine runs. Although there is some variation between models, here's what you need to keep in mind about the basic Digga Bigfoot.
- The Bigfoot trenching machine we have for sale comes with three options for combination chains, with sizes including 100-, 150-, and 200mm. A "combination" chain is one that has both proprietary Diggatec teeth and Earth teeth. In a 70/30 ratio, these teeth provide powerful cutting action suitable even for permafrost conditions.
- Pre-set the depth foot at convenient levels, from 600- to 750- and finally to 900mm. In its maximum configuration, the trencher can reach down to about 1.5 metres, more than sufficient enough for most cabling and piping.
- The maximum cutting width is 200mm, but you can go even smaller to 100mm for those very narrow trenches for which some applications call.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of a Trench Cutter Machine
Adding any new equipment to your pool requires careful consideration, but the need to derive value from your investment does not end after the first time you use a trench saw on the job. It is crucial to know what to do and how to care for your equipment to ensure that it lasts as long as possible. The key to unlocking a truly robust ROI is simple-do what it takes to allow your hardware to function at peak performance every time you fire it up. Here are some of our tips for doing just that.
- Engage in proper training to operate the machinery as close to specifications as possible. Whether you ask questions of our team or learn from the manufacturer, it's crucial to take the time to know how to make this machine work for you, not against you. We've all had those challenging days on the job site where nothing seems to go right; better training makes those days rarer.
- Keep your equipment clean. As hardy as today's metals are, they're still susceptible to corrosion at times, especially in Australia's harsh conditions. After completing a day of trenching, be sure to wash equipment down and store it properly.
- Know when to service your digger regularly. Standard maintenance, from blade sharpening or replacement to gearbox lubrication, is essential for ensuring the long life of your equipment.
Other Services We Provide Aside from Trencher Options
At Earthmoving Warehouse, we're proud to provide a reliable resource for those who want to invest in the Australian quality of Digga products. However, we offer much more beyond options for a trench digger in Brisbane. To provide our customers with a one-stop location for all their needs in various earthmoving applications, we also provide other services, such as:
- Augers. Drill boreholes to the correct depth and the right angle for the specific applications you require quickly and efficiently.
- Rock breakers. Make quick work of rocky terrain and soil with these solutions ideal for immediate adoption. Simply attach to your equipment and get to work.
- Spare parts and maintenance tools. We're proud to support those who maintain their equipment on the job by delivering easier access to the parts, consumables, and other miscellaneous hardware you may need when engaged in heavy-duty earthmoving works.
What You Stand to Gain by Using Earthmoving Warehouse
It's no secret that heavy machinery such as a hydraulic trencher requires a substantial investment. However, when you choose to source your new equipment from a team such as Earthmoving Warehouse, you can trust in receiving the best possible prices on the market today. Combined with world-class customer service, we provide a valuable resource for trades of all kinds.
Explore more about these products now, and contact us online.