Top Quality Rock Breaker in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne
If you need a rock breaker excavator attachment in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne, look no further. We offer the best rock breaker in Brisbane, the best rock breaker in Sydney and the best rock breaker in Melbourne at the best prices in Australia. For equipment that simply outshines anything else in its class, you've come to the right place.
At Earthmoving Warehouse, we need no introduction, having proudly served the industry in Australia as a top-class earthmoving equipment supplier for years. When it comes to excavator attachments and earthmoving equipment, we will have something you need.
We offer the full EarthQuake excavator rock breaker range, manufactured in South Korea to the highest international standards, and suitable for even the toughest of jobs.
The EarthQuake rock breaker range is suitable for all makes and models of mini excavators, excavators, skid-steer loaders, mini loaders and backhoes.
All Earthquake Rock Breakers are now available with Engcon EC-Oil Head Brackets.
Quickly and easily change attachments without the need to leave the safety of the machine cab.
Engcon EC-Oil quick hitch Rock Breakers suit excavators from 4 tonnes to 20 tonnes that have Engcon hydraulic quick hitches with EC-Oil automatic couplers.
What You Can Expect From Earthmoving Warehouse Regarding a Rock Breaker for Sale
We pride ourselves on supplying top-quality equipment in Australia. From augers to auger drives, ramps, rock breakers, pallet forks and much more, we are the company to call.
- The EarthQuake rock breaker machine range is varied and versatile, suitable for any job, from small construction projects to major heavy-duty work. Some of the larger machines may require up to three weeks build time – a small price to pay for one of the best rock breakers in the world today.
- We have three conveniently situated locations in Australia. Collect from Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney, or make use of one of your fast and effective shipping options. No matter where you are in Australia, we will get your machine to you quickly.
- We stand behind the quality of the machines that we sell. We are so confident in the capability of the EarthQuake rock breaker that we offer a two-year warranty on every rock breaker for sale.
- We endeavour to get your machine to you as quickly as possible. With the exception of those machines that require some build time, up to 90 per cent of our orders ship within 24 hours of receiving the order. We realise that time is money, and we won't waste yours.
- We are always available to our customers. For your convenience, we are open seven days a week. Whether you are looking for a new machine or technical assistance and parts, we are at your service every day.
- Every rock breaker in Brisbane comes complete with head bracket, all hoses and fittings, a toolbox and nitrogen recharge kit, premium rock breaker grease and grease gun, and an automatic greasing system, and a two-year warranty.
What Sets Earthmoving Warehouse Apart Regarding Rock Breaker Hammer
As a foremost supplier of quality excavator attachments, we've painstakingly built up a solid reputation of service excellence. We go the extra mile for our customers to ensure that we deliver the best quality machines available on the market today and the best in customer service and support in Australia.
- We offer technical support. From first consultation to the delivery of your machine and after-sales maintenance services, you will not find better service anywhere in Australia. We offer service that you can depend on, wherever and whenever you need it.
- Our professional breakdown response team can be activated at a moment's notice, to ensure that forced downtime due to an unforeseen breakdown does not cost you an arm and a leg. Wherever you are in Australia, we can get to you quickly and sort out whatever the problem is.
- We carry the full complement of spare parts for all our machines in stock, at all times, and we generally ship all orders within 24 hours of receiving the order. We will get your order to you in the fastest possible time.
- Do you need your attachment professionally fitted? Leave it to us. We do professional machine conversions and fittings on all makes and models of excavators, skid-steer loaders, backhoes and mini excavators.
- We pride ourselves on supplying the best equipment in Australia, and the best prices in Australia. You will be hard pressed to find machinery and attachments of similar quality at a better price.
Related Services We Provide to Rock Breaker for Sale in Brisbane
We offer a large selection of top-quality excavator fittings for the earthmoving and related industries, and we are always on the lookout for more top-quality products to add to our catalogue. When you buy from us, you can rest assured that you are buying some of the best equipment available in Australia today.
- We supply a large selection of augers. Buy a complete combo package or just an auger, or auger drive system. Our auger drives are suitable for use on all makes and models of mini excavators, excavators, skid-steer loaders, tractors and telehandlers. Whatever your application, we have the ideal system for you.
- We offer a wide range of Digga loading ramps, ranging from one to three and a half tonner aluminium loading ramps. Our loading ramps are of the finest quality and feature optimal strength as can be expected from all Digga products.
- Our range of pallet forks is second to none. Our Digga Pallet forks are suitable for use on all makes and models of mini loaders, skid-steer loaders and tractors, and offer several unique features that ensure optimal load and operator safety.
- Our range of Australian manufactured Digga Trenchers offers the kind of premium reliability and performance as can be expected from Digga products and are suited for use with various machine brands and models, including Bobcat, Caterpillar, Kanga, Dingo, Toro and many more.
About Earthmoving Warehouse
We are a prominent excavator attachment supplier in Australia, offering superior quality products and excellent customer service and technical support.
Contact us today for more information