Hydraulic Hammer Grease, Chisel Paste for Hydraulic Breakers
Earthquake Premium Rock Breaker Grease for Rock Breakers with Ritter Greaser Cartridge
12x Ritter 400cc cartridges to suit H1A type auto greaser Indeco type (Ø22mm long thread)
Chisel Paste to suit Cat, Earthquake, Indeco, Montabert and Soosan style auto greaser.
The Earthquake Premium Rock Breaker Grease is an aluminium complex grease, designed specifically for lubricating hydraulic hammers in the earthmoving and demolition industries. With almost 21% lubricating solids, this chisel paste is unparalleled for extreme pressure and extreme temperature applications.
For all brands of Rock Breakers with Indeco and Soosan type auto greaser 75kg to 6000kg
- Thickener: Aluminium Complex
- NLGI Grade: 2
- Dropping Point: (IP132) °C 280 Minimum
- 21% Copper and Graphite
- Operating Temp: -30° to 1100°C
Features & Benefits
- Optimum lubrication for hydraulic hammers.
- Superior mechanical stability.
- Exceptional oxidation stability provides lasting lubrication at high temperatures.
- Excellent extreme pressure (EP) and anti-wear performance to minimise wear.
- 21% moly/graphite & copper solids.
Lubricating the hammer chisel and wear bushings may be the single most important maintenance item on any make of hydraulic hammer. Extreme temperatures and extreme loads dictate the need of a lubricant robust enough not to melt and substantial enough to resist vibrating down the shank of the tool during operation.
Suitable for use underwater
Rock Breaker Grease
Hydraulic Hammer Grease