Roo Attachments 2T – 2.7T rated Solid Finger Grab
Suits mini excavators of all makes and models from 2T – 2.7T tonnes.
Solid Finger Mechanical Grab for Mini Excavators
The Roo Attachments Solid Finger Mechanical Grabs are the perfect choice for your mini excavator. The Solid Finger grabs are made with Bisalloy Steel making them lighter and tougher for the most demanding of tasks.
Put them to work lifting and placing rocks, pulling vegetation and log removal, removal of concrete and masonry products, and sorting and recycling waste and scrap metals.
- All pivot points are greaseable.
- Tyne edges are serrated optimising grip.
- A wider opening of 900mm and a lighter 85kg makes them the perfect performer for your mini excavator.
- Includes Weld-on Bracket and Reaction Bar
Make: Roo Attachments
Weight: 95 kg
Warranty: 2 Years
Airman AX22U, AX26U
Cat 302, 302.7
Kubota U25, U27
New Holland E26C
Takeuchi TB225, TB23R
Wacker Neuson EZ17, EZ26
Yanmar Vio20, Vio25
Checking your machine's hitch specifications.
The pin layout of your machine is crucial, especially for machines with Half Hitches (pull pin hitch).
- Pin Diameter = P
- Pin Centres = C
- Ear Width/Boss Width = E
Please provide its hitch specifications in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER on the first page of the checkout.
How to measure your hitch specs:
- Choose one of your attachments.
- Measure the Pin Diameters. Check both front and back pins.
- Measure the pin centres. From the centre of the front pin to the centre of the back pin.
- Measure the width where the hitch of the machine fits between the ears or bosses. Whichever is narrowest.