Roo Attachments 1.5T to 1.8T rated Solid Finger Mechanical Grab
Suits mini excavators of all makes and models from 1.5T – 1.8T tonnes.
Solid Finger Mechanical Grab for Mini Excavators
The Roo Attachments Solid Finger Mechanical Grabs are the perfect choice for your mini excavator. The Solid Finger grabs are made with Bisalloy Steel making them lighter and tougher for the most demanding of tasks.
Put them to work lifting and placing rocks, pulling vegetation and log removal, removal of concrete and masonry products, and sorting and recycling waste and scrap metals.
- All pivot points are greaseable.
- Tyne edges are serrated optimising grip.
- A wider opening of 900mm and a lighter 85kg makes them the perfect performer for your mini excavator.
- Includes Weld-on Bracket and Reaction Bar
Make: Roo Attachments
Weight: 87 kg
Warranty: 2 Years
Bobcat 324, E17, E20
Cat 301.5, 301.6, 301.7, 301.8
Hyundai R16, R17
Kobelco SK17SR, SK20SR
Kubota KX41, KX016, KX018, U17
New Holland E17C
Takeuchi TB016, TB215, TB216
Wacker Neuson ET16, ET18
Yanmar Vio17, Vio20
Yuchai YC15, YC18
and all other makes and models in this weight range.
Please note that if your machine has 32mm pins please purchase the 2-2.7T range grabs.
Checking your machine's hitch specifications.
The pin layout of your machine is crucial, especially for machines with Half Hitches (pull pin hitch).
- Pin Diameter = P
- Pin Centres = C
- Ear Width/Boss Width = E
How to measure your hitch specs:
- Choose one of your attachments.
- Measure the Pin Diameters. Check both front and back pins.
- Measure the pin centres. From the centre of the front pin to the centre of the back pin.
- Measure the width where the hitch of the machine fits between the ears or bosses. Whichever is narrowest.