Miller GT TILTING QUICK HITCH
The Miller GTT Tilting Quick Hitch 1.5-2.5T suit mini excavators with 30mm Pins
New lightweight, lower profile design delivering a shorter pin to point measurement which delivers maximum breakout force for greater productivity and improved machine stability.
Miller GTT-0A Tilt Hitch
Pin Diameter: 30mm
Pin Centres: 85mm to 118mm
Ear Widths: 96mm to 128mm
Miller GTT-0B Tilt Hitch
Pin Diameter: 30mm
Pin Centre Range: 121mm to 161mm
Ear Widths: 103mm to 128mm
- Double Auto Locking
- 180 Degree Tilt
- Lift eye capacity 600kg
Here are some specific benefits of the Miller GT Tilt:
- 180-degree tilt rotation: This allows you to use the GT Tilt for a wider range of applications, such as digging in tight spaces or cleaning gutters.
- Hydraulic twin-locking: This provides a secure attachment that prevents the hitch from dropping the attachment.
- Compact design: The GT Tilt is designed to be compact and lightweight, making it easy to install and transport.
- Easy to use: The GT Tilt can be operated from the comfort and safety of the excavator cab.
- Safe operation: The GT Tilt has a number of safety features, such as a lockout switch and automatic blocking system.
If you are looking for a versatile and safe attachment that can transform your excavator into a multi-tooled carrier, the Miller GT Tilt is a great option.
Miller GTT-0A Tilt Hitch suits
- Airman AX17
- Hitachi ZX17
- Kato HD17
- Kobelco SK15SR-5 & -6
- Kubota KX41-3, KX016, KX018 & U17
- Yanmar Vio17
- XCMG EX17
- And other makes and models with 85mm to 118mm pin centres
Miller GTT-0B Tilt Hitch suits
- Bobcat E17 & E20
- Case CX17
- Cat 301.5 301.7 & 301.8
- Hyundai R17
- Komatsu PC18
- Kubota U25
- Sany SY16
- Takeuchi TB016 & TB216
- And other makes and models with 121mm to 161mm pin centres
|Choose Your Tilt Hitch Pin Centre Range
85mm to 118mm, 121mm to 161mm