The Intermercato Scorpion log skidding grapple turns your skid steer loader into a forestry dynamo, perfect for tree surgeons wanting to increase productivity with assets already on the job.
The Scorpion log skidding grapples have the following features:
- Made by Intermercato in Sweden
- Hardox Tynes
- Continuous 360 degree hydraulic rotation.
- Self-centring jaws give a perfect grip on every load.
- Hanger design allows loaders mast to stay low for stability & capacity.
- All working pins heavy duty, minimum 25mm, 4140 chromed hardened steel.
- Low weight to maximise loader capacity
- Grapple designed & built by industry specialist with over 20 years experience.
- All grease nipples fully protected.
- Jib is made from High quality NICRODUR plates
- Fixed centre mount frame
- One set of hydraulic remotes controls grab and rotation (6 port diverter included).
Suitable for all makes and models of skid steer loader from 40Hp to 110Hp
This "Plug and Play" Package includes Multi Fit Frame, Hoses and Couplers, Scorpion Jib, Intermercato Log Grapples and Hydraulic Solenoid.
|Recommended Power||40- 110Hp|
|Connection||Multi Fit/Universal Skid Steer Frame|
MAKE MULCH TODAY!!!
Price includes freight Australia wide.
* Price does not include GST. GST will be calculated on check-out.