The Digga Slasha is a slashing attachment for skid steer loaders which can be used for the effective cutting and clearing of grass and low ground shrubbery.
• 1500mm (59”)
• Twin blade dual rotation single cutting bar
• Adjustable height 110 -150mm
• Chain curtain for debris suppression - to meet new Australian legislation requirements
• Heavy duty construction - Australian built for Australian conditions
• Rounded side skids for smoother manoeuvrability over uneven terrain
- 1500mm Cutting width
- Machine Suitability Standard Skid Steers
- Adjustable Height 110-150mm
- Weight 370 Kg
- Length 1860 mm
- Width 1630 mm
- Height 605 mm
- Max Pressure 240 bar
- Jockey Wheel
- Slide Frames
It comes complete with hoses, couplers and fixed mount multifit frame to suit parent machine with the option of a side shift frame.
Landscaping, agriculture, roadway maintenance, general slashing, park maintenance.
Available to suit all Standard Skid Steer Loaders.
- If purchasing for a Toyota Huski please check if you have Vertical or Horizontal lock pins.
- If they are Vertical choose a Multi Fit frame
- If they are Horizontal choose your model from the drop down menu.
* Price does not include GST. GST will be calculated on check-out.
* Grey/Chrome images are older style, all Digga Slashers now come painted black.