The Digga Mini Skid Steer Loader Slasher is a slashing attachment for mini skid steer loaders which can be used for the effective cutting and clearing of grass and low ground shrubbery.
New Holland L125 (Multi Fit)
Toyota Huski 4SDK4
And other makes and models of mini skid steer loaders.
• 1250mm (50”)
• Twin blade dual rotation single cutting bar
• Adjustable height 110 -150mm
• Chain curtain for debris suppression - to meet new Australian legislation requirements
• Heavy duty construction - Australian built for Australian conditions
• Rounded side skids for smoother manoeuvrability over uneven terrain
- 1250mm Cutting width
- Suit flow rate from 20-40Lpm
- Machine Suitability Small Skid Steers
- Weight 295 Kg
- Length 1700 mm
- Width 1443 mm
- Height 600 mm
- Max Pressure 240 bar
Comes complete with hoses, couplers and fixed mount frame to suit parent machine.
Landscaping, agriculture, roadway maintenance, general slashing, park maintenance.
Available to suit all Small Skid Steer Loaders.
* Price does not include GST. GST will be calculated on check-out.