Trenchers for Mini Loaders and Trenchers for Small Skid Steer Loaders
Mini Loader Trencher
Suits all makes and models of Mini Loaders with Mini Multi Fit Frames including Boxer, Dingo, Kanga, Viking etc and other makes including Toro, Vermeer and more.
For Mini Loader Trenchers please choose the frame and chain type from the drop down menu.
Small Skid Steer Loader Trencher
Suits all Small Skid Steer Loaders including ASV PT30/RC30/RT40, Bobcat S70/S100, Case 1825, New Holland L120, Toyota Huski 4SDK4 and Wacker Neuson 501.
For Small Skid Steer Loader Trenchers please choose Bolt On Frame and chain type from the drop down menu and we will confirm your machine make and model prior to shipping or pick up.
The Digga Mini Loader Bigfoot Trencher 900mm has the option of 3 different size chains and 3 different types of Chain Teeth:
100mm, 150mm and 200mm Chains.
Earth Chain: Earth Teeth on every "Second Station." Best for soft clean ground with no floaters or tree roots.
Combination Chain: 70% Diggatac Teeth and 30% Earth Teeth. Best for most applications. Cuts through hard soil, roots, shale and rocky ground.
Diggatac Chain: Diggatac Carbide Teeth. Best for hard shale, asphalt or frozen ground.
Frame, hoses and your choice of Couplers.
Pick up from our warehouses in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne
Freight available Australia wide
PROUDLY PRODUCED AND MANUFACTURED IN AUSTRALIA
Ideal for mini machines up to 1.5 tonne, including brands such as Dingo, Toro, Kanga, Vermeer & ASV, Bobcat, New Holland, Huski and more. The Mini Bigfoot Trencher can be used for pipe laying for irrigation, underground power & communications, road repairs, general construction.
Adjustable depth skid foot
Precision depth control ensures the spoil auger has optimum ground clearance. Take advantage of every bit of valuable horsepower when trenching. Preset depths: 450 / 600 / 750 / 900mm.
Heavy duty crumbing system
Start trenching with the crumber in-ground. A super heavy duty spring ensures the crumber stays engaged with the bottom of the trench for maximum spoil removal from start to finish. View animation.
Skid foot can be seen from the cab
The new design foot can be clearly seen from the cab and allows the operator to see when the trencher is in the correct trenching position. No need for a spotter.
A cleaner work-side of the trench
Digga's new foot design also feeds overburden back onto the chain, transferring it to the spoil auger for a cleaner clearer work side of the trench.
Anti-back flex chain design
You can be guaranteed of quality and superior performance with our Anti-back Flex design. It prevents the chain links from flexing back in tough soil conditions.
Trench in all ground conditions
Available in a number of different tooth configurations for trenching in soft ground, mixed grounds and even permafrost so you can get the job done no matter what environment you are in.
|Cutting Width||100 / 150 / 200 mm|
|Foot Depth Presets||450 / 600 / 750 / 900 mm|
|Hydraulic Flow||40-90 lpm|
|Motor Size||2K Bell EATON|
|Max Pressure - Do not exceed||240 bar @ 60 lpm|
|Max Flow - Do not exceed||95 lpm @ 200 bar|
|Max Continuous Power||25 Kw (34 hp)|
|Weight - with built in frame*||198 kg|
|Weight - with bolt on frame*||230 kg|
|Horizontal Height||645 mm|
Find the Right Mini Loader Trencher for the Job
Do you have a project coming up that requires a reliable mini loader trencher attachment? Deep, quick and consistent trenching is a necessity on many projects, for everything from utility lines to irrigation systems to power and water lines. This small trencher from Digga is up to the task, offering peerless performance in any type of soil. The product is manufactured right here in Australia and matches the highest standards for industry quality. The trencher pairs a Digga-made gearbox with an Eaton motor - a combination that delivers strong performance and complete reliability even in the toughest, rockiest soil.
* Price does not include GST. GST will be calculated on check-out.
What to Expect from Your Mini Trench Digger from Earthmoving Warehouse
The Digga mini trench digger attachments we sell at Earthmoving Warehouse deliver a wide range of benefits and advantages you won't find from just any piece of gear. Here are a few things you can expect by choosing this particular product for your trenching needs:
- Versatility and flexibility. This mini trencher attachment from Digga was made with flexibility in mind. It is perfect for mini loaders from brands such as Bobcat, Caterpillar, Dingo, JCB, Kanga, New Holland, Toro and Vermeer. It comes in three different chain sizes (100mm, 150mm and 200mm) and is perfect for everything from laying underground power and communications lines to road repair applications.
- Features aimed at ease of use. Digga outdid themselves with this small trenching machine, incorporating a long list of features aimed at user-friendly performance. Take the system's adjustable depth skid foot. This feature provides better ground clearance, allows the trencher to make better use of its horsepower, enables more accurate trenching without a spotter and provides a cleaner cut - among other perks.
- Trenching in all ground conditions. When you invest in a mini power trencher, you need to know that it will be able to contend with any type of terrain. The trenchers we sell will cut and trench no matter the state of the ground. Whether it's soft, sandy soil, rocky ground or even frosted or frozen ground, your trencher needs to be able to handle the work when the moment comes. This particular piece of machinery will do just that.
What Sets Earthmoving Warehouse Apart Regarding a Mini Loader Trencher
When you come to Earthmoving Warehouse seeking a new attachment for your construction equipment - be it an auger, a ramp, a rock breaker or something else - we want you to feel that you are in the best of hands. Here are a few of the things we do to ensure that our customers are getting the best service and having the best all-around experience that we can give:
- We're always here to chat. Perhaps you're not sure what piece of equipment you need for a specific job, or maybe you just want to learn more about a particular product we carry. You are always welcome to give us a call to talk through your requirements or ask any questions you may have. Our friendly associates have a wealth of knowledge about our products and about the industries we serve, making them invaluable partners to help guide your purchase.
- We are transparent. We know how frustrating it is to shop for a product online and to struggle in finding the answers or information you need. In addition to our responsive customer service hotline, we also provide incredibly detailed product descriptions, a features list and specifications lists on our product pages. For instance, if you are in the market for a small trencher for sale, we believe you'll be able to find most of the details you need just by looking at the product page on our site.
- We can save you the shipping cost. Shipping something as large as an earthmoving attachment across Australia can be a costly endeavour. It's also a cost you needn't shoulder if you shop with us. We can ship your new mini power trencher to you, if it's the easiest option or simply the option you would prefer. However, we also offer pick-up from all three of our warehouse locations in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne for customers who are located nearby or happen to be passing through. While we think our Australia-wide freight rates are competitive and affordable, we've found that the option for warehouse pick-up tends to be very popular among the customers we serve. The choice is yours.
About Earthmoving Warehouse
Our goal at Earthmoving Warehouse has always been a pretty simple one: we want to stock the very best made-in-Australia earthmoving attachments or spare parts, at Australia's best prices. Whether it's a mini trencher for sale or a brand-new auger drive, you can rely on us to provide top-tier equipment at bargain rates. Contact us today to get started.