Digga Auger Extensions to Suit RC10, RC11, DR11 Augers - OUTER
Auger extensions are attachments that can be added to the end of an auger to increase its reach. Auger extensions are available in a variety of lengths and sizes and can be made from a variety of materials, such as steel, aluminium, and fiberglass. Includes Extension, Pin and Clip
- Digging deep holes for foundations, fence posts, and other structures
- Installing underground utilities
- Sampling soil and other materials
- Aerating lawns
- Mixing concrete and other materials
- Benefits of Using Auger Extensions
- Landscaping, and other industries where deep holes need to be dug.
Two main types of auger extensions:
- Outer extensions: Outer extensions slide over the outer shaft of the auger. They are typically used for shorter extensions and are easier to attach and remove than inner extensions.
- Inner extensions: Inner extensions slide into the inner shaft of the auger. They are typically used for longer extensions and are more durable than outer extensions. Inner extensions will not fit inside an Auger below 48" (1200MM)
Benefits of Auger Extensions:
- Increased reach: Auger extensions allow you to dig deeper holes without having to move your equipment. This can save time and effort, and can also make it possible to dig in areas where access is limited.
- Versatility: Auger extensions can be used with a variety of different auger attachments, making them a versatile tool for a variety of applications.
- Durability: Auger extensions are typically made from durable materials that can withstand the rigors of commercial use.
1000MM OUTER EXTENSION - 100MM SQ, 1500MM OUTER EXTENSION - 100MM SQ, 2000MM OUTER EXTENSION - 100MM SQ, 2500MM OUTER EXTENSION - 100MM SQ, 3000MM OUTER EXTENSION - 100MM SQ, 3500MM OUTER EXTENSION - 100MM SQ, 4000MM OUTER EXTENSION - 100MM SQ