For PDD-2 to PD4-2 with 65mm Round Drive
PD4-5 to PD10HF-5 with 75mm Sqaure Drive
Hole Cleaners are used to remove spoil from holes after drilling to create a clean and flattened base. Digga Hole Cleaners are available with either a fixed welded in shaft or removable shaft (extension bar). Ideal application includes installation of piers and concrete foundations. Suitable for machines up to 10 tonnes.
For PD10HF to PD50 with 75mm, 100mm or 130mm Square Drive
Cleaning Buckets are used to remove spoil from holes after drilling to create a clean and flattened base.
Digga Cleaning Buckets come fitted with a Kelly Box (drive hub) to suit your machine and can be fitted with a manual hand-operated, or automatic opening mechanism (for emptying) - For drill rigs fitted with striker plate.
- Base options include swivel and valve style
- Comes fitted with Kelly Box (drive hub) to suit your machine
- High tensile cutting edge for a cleaner hole & longer life span
- Custom buckets including combination & rock available
- Opening mechanism options include manual hand-operated and fully automatic (suits drill rigs with striker plate fitted)